What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad stands

MJS395

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are the best ipad stands? I would like one that will hold my ipad securly but still have a cool design. I would be using this with the apple wireless keyboard to do paper and watch movies
What are your oppinions?

jnewell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best designed, best value: Arkon
Highest cool factor: Compass

ipadlover29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would recommend this I am very happy with it so far. It can be used on a desk or other surfaces like the sofa or bed or even ur lap. I tried the compass one from twelve south and the belkin flip blade. I like this one because its much more versatile but it is pricey.

iRest Lap Stand for iPad - intro

AdAbro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MJS395 said:
What are the best ipad stands? I would like one that will hold my ipad securly but still have a cool design. I would be using this with the apple wireless keyboard to do paper and watch movies
What are your oppinions?

The Apple Smart Cover!!! :) 30$ for polyester

70$ for Leather
RECCOMEND POLYESTER!!:)
It turns into a stand when you fold it.
Either a keyboard stand or Movie stand to watch!
All in one cover! Its also a case that protects your screen!
What else can you ask for? You get: PROTECTION and A STAND!!
Hope this helped :)

Last edited:

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Incase Origami Workstation is an excellent solution if you like the Apple Wireless keyboard. It's a cover for the keyboard that "unfolds" into an Ipad stand.

As for the "cool" factor, though, I think Joby is leading the pack on that score at the moment.

djaanbutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a stand that can charge both my iPad 2 and my iPod Touch 4g at the same time. Any ideas? Thanks!

Petdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
djaanbutt said:
I'm looking for a stand that can charge both my iPad 2 and my iPod Touch 4g at the same time. Any ideas? Thanks!

The XtremeMac incharge duo will charge two apple products at the same time, ipad 1 and 2, iPod, and iPhone.

Petdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
djaanbutt said:

The XtremeMac incharge duo will charge two apple products at the same time (iPad 1 or 2 and an iPod or an iPhone) it doesn't look cool, but it works well.

Petdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the first gen iPad, and I use the rocketfish stand. I LOVE it! It rotates 360 degrees, and tilts in all directions. It is not cool-looking, but matches the iPad 1 and is sturdy enough to carry around in the stand. It even breaks down to fold flat - great for travel! There are different pads you can use so it will fit the thinner iPad 2. It is awesome! I should be the rocketfish spokeswoman, right?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MJS395 said:
What are your oppinions?

The Apple Smart Cover!!! :) 30$ for polyester

70$ for Leather
RECCOMEND POLYESTER!!:)
It turns into a stand when you fold it.
Either a keyboard stand or Movie stand to watch!
All in one cover! Its also a case that protects your screen!
What else can you ask for? You get: PROTECTION and A STAND!!
Hope this helped :)

I have the smartcover and in the typing position it's great but in the position for watching a movie it stands up too straight and needs more of an angle to it. If you were on a flight you would need to hold onto the edge of it or something because the slightest turbulence and it's falling over.

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bweasel iPad stand, much more than just a stand

The very functional and convenient Bweasel stand for the iPad 1 has just been reduced to $24.95. The Bweasel stand for the iPad 2 will be available soon at an introductory price of $24.95 for the first 30 days and then revert to $29.95. Learn more by going to our web site and see a video as well as a link to some photos of the Bweasel stand used in the bedroom. No other stand offers as much convenience at such a low cost. Free shipping to US customers.

Most reactions

Latest posts