What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Sold! but!

kvizzel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just sold my iPad WiFi 16GB, feels great, I lost no money at all! These things hold their value.

I loved ever bit of it and I'm going to miss it... but!

I've put the money into a savings and waiting for the release of the iPad 2!

Speculated to release around April, it's going to be a hard long wait, and hopefully I can manage without an iPad!!!

Definitely going to be buying the 3G version if offered the two different types.

Now, I just got to wait and read more rumors! :(

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very nice how much did you get if you don't mind me asking. Yeah I feel you on waiting and saving for the iPad 2. I to most definetly get a 3G model for the 2 but I don't think I am going to sell my original 16GB wifi, depending on how much better the iPad 2 is, but this pad might end up in my two sisters hands.

OP
K

kvizzel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found it off craigslist for $500, resold it back on craigslist for $500.

I used it for about 5 months.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why would you sell it prior to release?

Just like the same with the iPhone 3G and 3GS against the iPhone 4

You can find em for $200-350 still with the iPhone 4. Which is priced at $500. I think the iPad will hold the same value frame

Even if you sold the iPad for $400, or $350 for an iPad2. Would you consider the 5 months you had it, plus 3 months till April, so 8 months of use is worth $100 or $150 to you?

I'd pay that.. even at $150 / 8 months is roughly $19 a month.

Anywho.. I also heard iPhone5 comes out in June'ish

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow-that is one holding of value, same price as brand new! Makes you wonder why the buyer didn't just go to BB, Target, Apple Store if one nearby, etc, to buy a brand spanking new one unless saving sales tax was that important or something. But heck-good for you!!

OP
K

kvizzel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, actually now thinking it over, I did lose about 50$, for the Apple iPad Case, then plus taxes, but I'm still happy either way.

More and more rumors about the iPad 2 haha. :D

and I'm not fond of Apple too much, but when I held the iPad I fell in love haha.

iPad 2 will be awesome, since everywhere is confirming front camera, be able to facetime with family and friends.

Most reactions

Latest posts