What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold my 16gb wifi and wait for 32gb wifi is killing me

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take sleeping pills and just sleep until it's delivered... But don't miss the Fedex delivery guy haha. :D

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, still no ipad e-mail today. I need an intervention, someone please help me out. I need help!!! lol

Ian B

Just drink, and drink heavily. Wait, that's to cure something else. :D
I ordered mine on June 21st and I also have not gotten and Apple E-Mail.

I also made a list of all of the Apps and movies/videos/podcasts to download.

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recommend it get ur fix for time being , use any machine that has touch screen, ATMs, red box, etc..

if still in need to have ur hands on ipad get ur ass to an apple store!

OP
I

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's here, it's here. I got the e-mail today and will pick it up tomorrow after work. Oh Nelly, God is good and can't wait to start loading it with movies, music and more apps. I have a list of apps to download since I got rid of my 16gb wifi.

Thanks for all your support guys,

Ian B

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Good deal. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow even though Fed Ex is showing it still in China. The good people at Fed Ex have ASSURED me that it will still be here by 10:30 tomorrow morning. Why do I have a feeling I'm going to be irritable tomorrow? ROFL

OP
I

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hang in there, I feel your pain. You know, a little alcohol may smooth the anxiety and wait.

Ian B

Last edited:

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess I was luckier early this month. On June 1, I ordered one at the Apple Store I sold my 16gb WiFi iPad to a friend that evening. Apple said it would take 2+ weeks, but I might get lucky, so watch my email. Just 3 days later, on June 4, they send an email at 9:30am to come pick it up at the Apple Store. Since there was no shipping from China, I was able to get it right away. So, I only had an iPad withdrawals for 3 days!

FYI, it was easy to erase the iPad back to factory defaults and my backup of the iPad on my iMac restored all the settings to the new 64GB 3G iPad. It did take about 4-5 hours mostly to "optimize" all the photos on the iPad again. At least my iPad 3G is now mobile with the AT&T data plan.

Most reactions

Latest posts