What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad screen durability

Ipad.Mad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am recently buyed an iPad. I am wanna no how is the best anti-friction cream in which i can be able to also do unto the screen which does not burn it. How can I almost get the similar result with when I am feeling scared but dont want to be hurt the iScreen?

If you think I should use VASELINE? No thanks, i'll just water.

Thank love!

-Than

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
What? VASELINE and the iPad? What are you planning to do?
I think you may like your new ipad a little to much.

ROFL

Last edited:
OP
I

Ipad.Mad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am not the VASELINE.

But thank you for the concern.

-Than

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
if your talking about making your fingers slide easily on the screen, moisture is the enemy. Try drying your hands (baby powder?).

OP
I

Ipad.Mad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am tried the powder but the VASELINE just sticks its to them. Please help because the screen has black and doesnt show my things. The steel wool will not get off of the VASELINE and powder and my screen has many scratch now. How do I restore this?

-Than

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If steel wool doesn't do the job you will need a harsher abrasive.
Might I suggest gravel used in a circular motion a la karate kid would achieve the result you are seeking.

OP
I

Ipad.Mad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I wash it in the sink, and then soaked in a tub of water. But now the noise comes from its back like a grind sound. How do I fix this, have its broken? I have just done what you had said and now my ipad not is working. I spent my big paycheck on it and now it is wrecked!!

Pleading help!!

-Than

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your iPad can not be fixed at this point. By putting it in a tub of water, it has been damaged beyond repair. Your only choice now is to buy a new one and be much more careful with it. You also need to read the User Manual which you can download for free from Apple. It comes in several different languages.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Your iPad can not be fixed at this point. By putting it in a tub of water, it has been damaged beyond repair. Your only choice now is to buy a new one and be much more careful with it. You also need to read the User Manual which you can download for free from Apple. It comes in several different languages.

Its ok, he got the new "Frisbee" model.

Most reactions

Latest posts