M muyoso iPF Noob Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 203 Reaction score 1 Jul 23, 2010 #16 I can't believe people actually took him seriously after his second post.
H Hasty iPF Novice Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 2,266 Reaction score 22 Location Location Jul 23, 2010 #17 The art of angling is to play the fish, not throw a hand grenade in the water.....
SweetPoison iPF Noob Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 14,913 Reaction score 134 Location Sacramento, California Jul 23, 2010 #18 muyoso said: I can't believe people actually took him seriously after his second post. Click to expand... First, actually.
muyoso said: I can't believe people actually took him seriously after his second post. Click to expand... First, actually.
I iPadCharlie iPF Noob Joined Jun 19, 2010 Messages 4,231 Reaction score 8 Jul 23, 2010 #19 Ipad.Mad said: no help from you stupids. Click to expand... Ummm... with all due respect... You soaked your iPad in a tub of water and we're the stupid ones???
Ipad.Mad said: no help from you stupids. Click to expand... Ummm... with all due respect... You soaked your iPad in a tub of water and we're the stupid ones???