What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe I'm 34...but I could very easily be 36. I can't remember, but moral of the story is that I'm happy to learn that the iPad is being enjoyed by a nice range of ages...

I know I'm enjoying mine...

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

betty.mason1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about a category for the over 70's! I am 76 and using Apple for the first time.
I love this tablet which allows me to sit in my 'special chair' and tap away like this.:D

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 60 and bought my iPad 2 64GB wifi + 3g a week ago. It is fantastic. Who could expect this magic 10 years ago?! Downloading apps so everything get hot, iPad, PC, me.. :)

I am 66 and have the same iPad2 as you do. I am also downloading anything and everything. I look for the freebies mostly because it can really run into a lot of money otherwise. I did pay for several and realized I was overloading with the same type app. :D Had to stop that because now I have 2 of almost everything but in different versions:eek: lol... But I am having fun!!! Now I have to find an app to make phone calls. Whistler is being considered because of what I read here on ipadforums. Have a great weekend :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you can be any age

im a 64 years old housewife,in the last 5wks i have bought a macbook pro,ipad2,magic trackpad and covers and cases for both,really enjoying it.

123paul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 49yrs old & feel like there's never enough time to explore my iPad & apps as much as I'd like!!

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
123paul said:
I am 49yrs old & feel like there's never enough time to explore my iPad & apps as much as I'd like!!

I need to get a grip on reality for sure! Every spare minute I'm busy doing nothing on my iPad! Wonder if there's an intravenous version...?

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:
I need to get a grip on reality for sure! Every spare minute I'm busy doing nothing on my iPad! Wonder if there's an intravenous version...?

Not that I know of...yet.
But there certainly should be a support group for people who have lost their loved ones to an iPad...

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:

Not that I know of...yet.
But there certainly should be a support group for people who have lost their loved ones to an iPad...

I am sitting here laughing hard. My husband said to his friend "well, all my wife does is play with her iPad2". :D

sarmajor2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am almost 82 and very impressed with my new ipad2.

I can sit in front of my gas heater and visit my regular forums without having to go to my computers in my cold garage/office

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
123paul said:

know what you mean,if im not on my mbp im on my ipad2,they should issue a warning before you buy.

eZorro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 59, and have an iPad 1 and MacBook Pro. Love both of them. I travel with the iPad only, so easy and light.

Most reactions

Latest posts