What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome to see that the iPad has helped close the technological generation gap a bit. All you boomers using the iPad, keep it up, you guys all rock!

Thanks for the "you guys all rock". I like to think I never stopped, us oldies can keep up with the youngins' lol... We might have listened to tube radio and had no TV but we still rock !!! Ps I will be 67 next month, grandma of 3 :) and I feel like i"m still 21.

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love my iPad 2!

I've been a PC user all my computing life and have had my iPad 2 for a few months now. The more I use it, the more I find I couldn't live withoout it!

I'm 57 and loving it!

Last edited:

bfready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I was born in 1944, my 1st real computer was a TRS-80 from Tandy, I still have some parts to my Commodore-64, remember running all my programs in Basic, and have owned every edition of the iPhone. I bought an iPad 16GB last week and will get my new iPhone 4 on June 27. And iVan, I owned a '57 Chevy when it was new.

Mine too, a TRS-80 Model 1 w/ 16K (IIRC) K memory. Had backgammon, blackjack, Journey Through the Center of the Earth and a bunch of games on tape that I typed in from a TRS-80 Basic book.

I'm 38 myself...

misstay1694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 17. Got it as a b-day gift and it's awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xFrenchFr1es said:
I'm 15 and I saved up a long ass time but I was really happy when I got to go pick up my iPad 2 on release day :)

Impressive. Good to see the art of saving is not lost on the younger, Generation You-Tube.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 31.....I think I need some type of iPad 12 step program or some type of iPad therapy. I'm seriously addicted to this thing! I bought both my kids an iPod Touch so they would leave my iPad alone. Yeah I'm a little selfish with it lol.

Sent from my iPad 64G 3G using iPF

01bean52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When using my Ipad I feel like a kid. When I am not using it I feel old as my parents.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nakcol24 said:
I'm 31.....I think I need some type of iPad 12 step program or some type of iPad therapy. I'm seriously addicted to this thing! I bought both my kids an iPod Touch so they would leave my iPad alone. Yeah I'm a little selfish with it lol.

It's urs so use it as u plz. As much as u plz.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nakcol24 said:

If you start an online 12 step program I will join! I have gotten completely addicted to my iPad! I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I bought mine! They keep upping the number of apps that are d/l on the app store--that's me doing most of it! lol

Most reactions

Latest posts