What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nickybee said:
I'm 17 and I got my IPad 2 as a "just because" present from my parents.
Its the second best thing they've given me,the first is my darling pomeranian of course.

I've got a pom! Come to the post your pet thread with a photo!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

honda599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 53 and have 32g wifi and really enjoy the large screen for my failing eyesight

Sent from my iPad using iPF

isaacatenista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 28, and my iPad 2 goes anywhere I go, even if I know I won't be able to use it. I can survive leaving my Blackberry behind, but I won't last a minute outside of the house without this.

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jibajaba21 said:
I'm actually only 15, fairly young to be honest :)

Nice parents? or did you save from various things to get it? Which iPad you have?

Schoff0310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PatriciaF said:
Hi Purple, I got 3 years on you and enjoying my iPad2. I post to other forums and you will find it is lots of fun. You will love your ipad and will find lots of neat games and other things to do. I found that age really does not matter when it comes to the iPad! Good luck and have fun!:)

Hi Purple! I'm an iPhone 4 junkie and since March an iPad one as well! I love it! Play Words With Friends all the time and I must admit Im in love with Twitter! I do so much with it I can't imagine life without it! Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions