What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I got mine and my wife's very close to each other . I'm 47, she is 39+1, and our youngest daughter who thinks she owns both iPads is 3

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

kj1123kj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 45.
The first computer class that I took in high school used the Apple IIe. I knew back then that when I could afford a computer it would be an Apple, unfortunately Apple wasn't doing to good so I got a PC. My 13 year old likes to take apart that old PC and try to get it to work again, so far he can get it to boot up. His younger sister liked to play on an old iBook, until she got her own MacBook for Christmas.

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Age 74, first Apple product is this iPad 2...like it very much, so versatile. Always liked touchscreen devices and this is so handy. My main apps are:
iBooks
Kindle
Golfshot
MotionX travel GPS
iPF
Photos of my family
Intellicast weather
GoodReader

Last edited:

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
retexan599 said:
Age 74, first Apple product is this iPad 2...like it very much, so versatile. Always liked touchscreen devices and this is so handy. My main apps are:
iBooks
Kindle
Golfshot
MotionX travel GPS
iPF
Photos of my family
Intellicast weather
GoodReader

That is good. With iBook you can read Obama's Dream from my Father and Alan Sugar's What you See is What you Get. I love the iBooks and the GoodReader too. Your ipad 2 will be a good companion. It is still difficult getting one.

Inpurple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 64. To date, I seem to be the only one amongst my friends to own an iPad, although interest is growing.
I don't have people with whom I can exchange knowledge in the way I would have been able to at work, so the forum seems a good place!

Geebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Age is a number--iPad proves it

I'm 73. Verizon iPhone was my first Apple product. I have so much fun with this smartphone that I had to get the iPad 2. I think I'm becoming an Apple convert and when my Microsoft desktop has to retire, I'll probably replace it with an Apple product. Most of my friends are not too friendly with technology so this forum is my tech classroom. :)

Most reactions