What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

Nobby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 67, but only just. From a distance I look 65. In fact the further away from you I get the younger I look...hey, I found the fountain of youth!!!..neat.

iCloud9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an avid gamer :) I love RPGs and MMOs, and many others. I always want the newest tech. I'm a bigger geek than any of my kids! It keeps me young.

I love my gadgets as well! My mom laughs at me, I'm 45 years old and I am like a kid with my stuff.

I'm a gamer as well. I have a Vita, 3DS, Wii U and a PS3.

reinbeau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
57 here. Started out my computing life on an Apple ][. Went to DOS/Windows and never looked back. This is my first Apple product I've ever purchased.

anonbeep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weymouth Dorset England where the Sailing Olympics
I am68 1/2, and just bought this iPad on a deal from 3. Never done anything like this b4, wished I had now, I am very fortunate at my age to be still able to play footballing the local league with 20 year olds, yeh really and of course sometimes I mix with them after games in the pubs, well some are apple geeks and One of them offered me free sky sport as one of his xtra gadgets and I ended up buying this iPad to watch it on and now I found this forum and I am delighted withit, super bit of kit, especially now I hav u to show me how to use it properly, beepsy

Most reactions

Latest posts