What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
52 yr old female. very happy to see many from my generation! :D i figured teens/20s would dominate...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Naaaa. We are the dominant ones here! I'm not far off of your age. Hubby is already there in October.

Mon5678

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3802763454.jpg. 31 years old

Last edited:

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Conclusion, mostly adults use ipad

i think thats mostly due to younger gen uses iphone... us older folks need the larger screen cuz our eyes arent as good!! speaking for myself of course ;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i think thats mostly due to younger gen uses iphone... us older folks need the larger screen cuz our eyes arent as good!! speaking for myself of course ;)

You speak for me also.....fell in love with my iPhone when I first received it but trying to see was a real chore....then the iPad appeared on the scene! Woohoo! ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I'm with you there. It's hard to read the screen and use the keyboard to my iPod! So the iPod is my mobile jukebox, and the iPad for photos, reading etc. :)

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk.

redfoxcolony

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Myself 67, but IPad users come in all ages. My older grandkids carry iPads to school and use them to take voice notes and to record class sessions. One 4 year old grand daughter uses iPad to play educational guides and watch TV shows via WIFI.

Most reactions

Latest posts