What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 68 and love my iPad with my Droid tethered to it! Looks Ike I am the oldest geek here so far!

Last edited:

avspatti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm . . . brace yourselves . . . 72 years old, and I love my iPad, my MacBook, my cameras etc. I had a Touch, which was stolen at the college where I teach. Lovely. I don't have an iPhone because talking on the phone is not my thing. Instead, I have Virgin Mobile pay-as-you-go and a cheap phone.

I may be old, but I am a techie. ;) Kinda shoots down all those stereotypes, no?

Rosebud458

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rosemarycheek.com
Well I'm amazed how many of we Tech-Savy grandparents there are on this forum.. . .
Just got my iPad-64 wifi.... just two days ago, am still setting it up.... I teach photoshop at Local College, as well as photograph lots, so will be hooking my camera up to the iPad as well as my projector. . . :) and I'm old enough to know how to have lots of fun with my toys ! !

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 29, and I totally expected my age bracket to be the majority here. I'm shocked at some of the ages represented here! Good for you guys for proving the stereotypes wrong.

I feel like a spring chicken now. Figured I'd be one of the older ones. I guess it is true that younger folks aren't generally in a position to afford one of these techno-marvels. Good for us gainfully employed folks, eh? Get a job, you whippersnappers!

mikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
57. What's the oldest?

Strange how the list stops at over 55!

Is there not much more life after 55?

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in my mid-30s, although I'm not surprised at the skew of ownership towards the senior age bracket. (I suspect the price point is a major factor.)

Most reactions

Latest posts