What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woah there!

It was reported yesterday that HRH, aged 84, is an iPad fan.

Hope this helps restore some balance to the ages of users!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a pitty. I just found out that I'm in the 36-45 age group. I thought at 37, I would at least still be in the 30-37 group or so ;-)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
71 and spend too much time on the iPad. Loved the iPhone ads but waited for the BIG screen to buy.

IanM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 54 and have a 10 yr old daughter who is quite at home with an iPad. She has access to this and another (which she is gradually making her own) and as I only see her every couple of weeks I'm going to have to get her her own.

She does some of her music homework on GarageBand, I've bought her an electric guitar for her birthday next week and she wants to use GarageBand with that ;-)

Also my Mum who is pushing 90 and an avid Mac user is quite keen on the idea. She's not very mobile and likes the idea that she won't have to keep going to the Mac in her bedroom to go online for emails or whatever. She does most of her shopping online. Don't how she'd manage if no Mac. She won't use use a windows machine.

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
My students are definitely iPhone and iPod touch people, it's the in the pocket they like whereas we have the big is good.

Lol... it's our eyesight that stops us from enjoying the iPod, so the iPad itself is manna from heaven....lol. Am still listening to Greatful Dead and Rolling Stones.... that can't change I suppose at this age

Most reactions

Latest posts