What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Jailbreak

roaddaw9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am getting a new ipad from apple next week and I wanted to inquire about jailbreaking. I am not able to find a clear guide as if you can jailbreak and what versions of the firmware can be done. Can anyone helpep clarify this? I would love to run iOS 4 but it appears maybe jailbreaking isn't possible?

Help is appreciated and a good guide would be as well.

OP
R

roaddaw9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK maybe I need to clarify. I understand the concept of rooting, jailbreaking, etc. What I am trying to ask is the following

- What iOS are able to be jail broken? ( I would like to use iOS 4 but what I am seeing makes it looks like 3.2.2 is only possible)
- What is the best tools to do this?
- Any guides that anyone would suggest on the web to actually go through the process?

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ops, did miss the "next week" part, but If he's lucky as my friend was last week when he bought his paddy and to my surprise It had 3.2.2 "nib" In retail store. It has only been released here in Sweden for a couple of weeks.

Most reactions

Latest posts