What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air

surgetek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the iPad Air. I currently have a Mini and I love it but I am looking for a change.

My plan is to take my iPhone and my daughter's older, hand me down, doesn't charge unless plugged into the Mac iPad 2 and get Apple GCs for them. If I am right, it'll be about $225 towards. She will get the Mini.

Do you think the Air will drop in price with the new one coming out? I can't remember if the others have when newer came out. I probably have a better chance of it happening at stores besides Apple.

OP
surgetek

surgetek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I'm actually looking at the 32G for $509 if I go refurbished.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah I'm actually looking at the 32G for $509 if I go refurbished.

That's a pretty good buy right there. The Air is a terrific device and has a long life ahead of it. You could wait and see what the new ones will have but I doubt the differences will be that great.

OP
surgetek

surgetek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I folded and got the 16g from Target. $50 GC with it and the Target debit card is another 5% off. Use the $50 towards an Apple TV which gets you another $10 GC.

Most reactions

Latest posts