What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 4 ONLY syncing over WIFI !!! how to fix it . if this fourm can`t help tell me

majd_90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bought my ipad 4 64gb 1 month ago i did jailbreak and all went fine . no problems what so ever i put some photos on it and downloaded apps !! but now am not able to install new apps or add new photos but it works on wifi !! i have latest version of itunes and i even uninstalled and reinstalled itunes to see if it will works , i even deleted all the backups and forced it to turn off by pressing the power button and the home button, and restarted my pc and tried it on a different pc but it came up with the same result !! i don`t know what to google anymore to fix my problem ! if this fourm can`t help tell me where to go because at this point am lost !!

starwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would try to restore the iPad and if that doesn't work I would sell the iPad and get an android tablet.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i bought my ipad 4 64gb 1 month ago i did jailbreak and all went fine . no problems what so ever i put some photos on it and downloaded apps !! but now am not able to install new apps or add new photos but it works on wifi !! i have latest version of itunes and i even uninstalled and reinstalled itunes to see if it will works , i even deleted all the backups and forced it to turn off by pressing the power button and the home button, and restarted my pc and tried it on a different pc but it came up with the same result !! i don`t know what to google anymore to fix my problem ! if this fourm can`t help tell me where to go because at this point am lost !!

As your iPad 4 is jailbroken I am transferring your starting thread to the Hacking section where you have a better chance of receiving assistance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please list out all of the tweaks you have installed via Cydia. This may help identify the issue. There is nothing that you should normally install via Cydia which will prevent iTunes from operating in the normal way.
I'm not sure how / why you tried a different computer. That will NOT work on any device. You iPad is paired with the PC is syncs with and you cannot simply choose to connect it to another device and sync with that, regardless of whether you are jailbroken on stock.

Please list your tweaks.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Make sure that you authorize your PC. Click on the Store tab in iTunes, and click on Authorize This PC. Then enter your Apple ID credentials that matches the credentials on your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts