What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 screen protector reviews

duvan80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a screen protector or somr king of screen filter to reduce the glare on screen with out reducing the quality of screen ? thanks

dp118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used Speck's Shieldview dry-install screen protectors on both my iPad 1 and new iPad 3. On the iPad 3 it definitely reduces glare. It also has a very slight effect on screen clarity but not enough for me to take it off at this point...we'll see. Tactile feel on the screen is not affected by the protector and it cleans up easily with the provided microfiber cloth dampened with a little water. YouTube has at least two good install videos. Follow them, go slow, and the protector should install without bubbles. I recommend putting any screeen protector on immediately after removing a new iPad from its protective plastic case to avoid fingerprints and dust between the screen protector and the screen. Otherwise you must do a thorough screen clean to avoid problems.

Many folks also use Ghost Armor available at many Mall kiosks or it can be self-installed. It is a wet-install protector. I haven't reviewed this product but it appears to get many good reviews.

Most reactions

Latest posts