What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffclark07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the lifetime guarnette screen protector but I have some dust from my cover inside my the protector. I feel if I take the screen off when I put it back on ill have those bumps around the screen what's the best way to clean my screen?

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jeffclark07 said:
I have the lifetime guarnette screen protector but I have some dust from my cover inside my the protector. I feel if I take the screen off when I put it back on ill have those bumps around the screen what's the best way to clean my screen?

Don't use a screen protector. Not necessary, the screens are tough, and as you say there are problems. I could never get rid of air bubbles.

Just lock the screen and just use a dry cloth such as is issued in new spectacle cases. Works a treat. My screen is always pristine clean.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jeffclark07 said:
Do u recommend a cover or case?

I have a Sandstrom cover purchased from PC World (UK). Great. Black leatherette holds iPad securely. Locks iPsd when shut. Also can serve as a stand.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the smart case from Apple and I have never used a screen protector on my iPad and the screen is still perfect.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts