What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 Launching March 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SheerLuckHolmes said:
Which & where are the right blogs?

There are a lot of places online. You can google it for a list. It'll probably be on TV news channels, but posts in other threads are saying that there's not going to be live cone rage online. That is what I experienced lays year when trying to find a live stream.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

thetechman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its been announced now it's in the shops on 16th march and it's got retina display,5mp camera, voice dictation and A5X chip quad core which is 4x faster than the last chip

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it helps, I thought I got in late because of work issues. I wanted to monitor the apple on line store from 4pm on into the evening eastern time. At 7:40 pm eastern time USA , my pre order was completed successfully and uninterrupted. I thought that meant the bulk of the rush had passed enabling the site's order process to work properly so I was disappointed. I received the order status as successfully and only 15 or 20 minutes later my credit card was charged and less the $634.00
They say I will have a black 32 gig by the 16th. I feel it will be sooner. Maybe there was not such a big rush after all. With a name like " the new iPad " ya can't tell what peoples rethinking. Lol , obviously that name eans nothing but I would bet if Steve is watching ,he is rolling his eyes at this name..." the new iPad ". The new iPad. The new... Nah , don't like it. I will always call it ipad3. Or my usual nick for it is ip2. ,ip3. Not that anyone gives a hoot.

denovo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is it called new iPad? It doesn't called iPad 3? Why?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As we already have several threads talking about the now-past launch (and yet others digging deep into Apple's reasoning for the name), this thread is now closed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts