What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 Launching March 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will iPad 2 cost less with the launch of iPad 3 ???

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the higher resolution to use for my digital art and faster processor. I have started to work on my husband so I can pre-order.:eek:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Latest is that the smart cover will fit the iPad 3, so those who like them can use one from an iPad 2. The earliest it will be available is the 9th, but the 16th is the likely day of initial release.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Seadog! I wondered whether the smart cover would be included with the 3.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When other "I" devices here were sellers on eBay that were selling lie a pre order. But not with iPad 3. Seems strange.

A big example is when iPhone 4 was first introduced.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With all this chatter about tomorrow's event, I am wondering if I am going to be able to watch this event live on my iPad1. The iEvent on my iDevice.
I tried to watch previous events before, but could not find a site hosting the Apple Event. I even checked out ustream to see if anyone was streaming live. Saw a lot of cute puppies though.
Anyone here have any clues? I may have to await the news or youtube later in the day.

denovo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now 6:00 pm at my country,Myanmar. How about iPad 3?

wug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meanwhile i found out that there will be no live transmission from this event. So, we can just follow the right blogs for live updates ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions