What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 Launching March 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
High tech is full of acronyms. We get to where we recognize them after awhile, without necessarily knowing their technical details. How many know what wifi, edge, tdma, gsm , CDMA, wcdma, or umts stand for, just to name a few? How many know why Bluetooth was named Bluetooth? :). But we know how we use them, and which are better/faster, and that's what counts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
k7lvo said:
High tech is full of acronyms. We get to where we recognize them after awhile, without necessarily knowing their technical details. How many know what wifi, edge, tdma, gsm , CDMA, wcdma, or umts stand for, just to name a few? How many know why Bluetooth was named Bluetooth? :). But we know how we use them, and which are better/faster, and that's what counts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

One of my favourite acronyms goes right back to the Stone Age in personal computing terms. The Sinclair ZX81 user manual mentioned the acronym TLA, which stands for, wait for it, three letter abbreviation. Apparently, even in those far-off days of 8-bit processors and 1 kilobyte memory, the acronym was already firmly established.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

M.PMeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooooh I hope it comes out soon, I have been aching to get my hands on the iPad 2 but have waited knowing the iPad 3 may come out soon!!! I don't think I can wait much longer!!!!

M.PMeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have also hear the ipAd 3 will have a huge price decrease to compete with lower priced tablets such as the kindle fire

M.PMeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tritown said:
Exactly, I see it everyday, people have lost the art of writing, they cannot spell and most of the time I do not have clue with all the acronyms.. Have fun trying to figure it out though.

I think a lot of the errors come from accidents I don't know about you but I sometimes have trouble typing on such a small keyboard for I have the iPod touch and make many stupid mistakes with realizing it. I probably have made many mistakes in this very post...

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.PMeyer said:
I have also hear the ipAd 3 will have a huge price decrease to compete with lower priced tablets such as the kindle fire

Really???

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

thetechman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait I'm going to watch the keynote as soon as I get back from school. Can't wait!!!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boo. I love my iPad 2 but I'll want the 3 so badly. I'll probably have to wait for the 4.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Tritown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.PMeyer said:
I think a lot of the errors come from accidents I don't know about you but I sometimes have trouble typing on such a small keyboard for I have the iPod touch and make many stupid mistakes with realizing it. I probably have made many mistakes in this very post...

Very true, take no notice of me, I deal with poor spelling in the workplace and it causes mayhem..

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
Boo. I love my iPad 2 but I'll want the 3 so badly. I'll probably have to wait for the 4.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hi Lindsey, good to see you! Those kids treating you well?

I'd love a 3 from what I'm hearing, just can't justify it right now, my daughter is getting one though.

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard its going to be more expensive then ipad2 $60 to $80 more guess we will find out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts