What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 a big let down plus iPad 4 wish list

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score

* fast processor where you can actually tell the difference
* higher resolution screen
* better battery life, although the current battery life is very good
* lighter than iPad 2 - would like to see it come down to 1 pound
* thinner or that's at least the same thickness as iPad 2
* maybe new design, although actual in-device performance enhancements will suffice

Really? You want something higher than 2048 x 1536 in a small iPad screen?

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also is the iPad 3 really too thick? I can see people wanting weight reduced but thickness? Why..
How would it be better if the next iPad was .2 inches thick.

I think it's getting too thin already for my fingers.
I would rather that Apple adds more battery life and processor capability than work on thickness.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple cant win with this one...if they were to put trully revolutionary stuff in ever new model, people would complain that their products become obsolet every year. I tnink they do it well...they put reasonably good upgrades every year so if you skip one, you have very good reasons to upgrade the next one.

I have an ipad 2 and I think the display on its own merit is a hughe improvement. However, I am not willing to pay its cost, mainly represented by a battery that takes almost twice as long to charge. As said, the weight and thinkness extra are barely noticebale.

I will wait for ipad 4 and see...I will be expecting higher capacity, what I consider a given and by deffinition will reduce the price of the 64g I will be targetting by eur100, a more efficient battery (lighter, charging more quickly, lasting longer) and why not, one more thing...

Most reactions

Latest posts