What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Right I have only watched 10mins of a TV show and already this is the best £101 I have spent in a long time!!! :D Very happy with my purchase, worth every penny.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
Right I have only watched 10mins of a TV show and already this is the best £101 I have spent in a long time!!! :D Very happy with my purchase, worth every penny.

Awww! You are making me jealous! How did you connect it, it's easy for me to buy the apple tv but I always fall down at the connection wire hurdle.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Hayles66 said:
Awww! You are making me jealous! How did you connect it, it's easy for me to buy the apple tv but I always fall down at the connection wire hurdle.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Take it out the box plug it in to the wall and the TV by HDMI, connect it to your wifi and away you go. Automatically picks up any iTunes library on the same network with Home Sharing enabled and that's is. iPad and iPhone just picks it up on it's own, no setup. Just adds a button on the device when playing video to play on Apple TV.

Easy as pie :D

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys make me so jealous with your techie other halfs.

My wife also believes in the wear down technique, took her 5 years to wear me down into getting dogs.....love them more than the kids now!!!

She bought me a plaque, "if at first you don't succeed, do it the way you wife said", it hangs in my office now.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished eating, now for some serious iPading....is that an acceptable verb ?

To iPad

I iPad
You iPad
He iPads
She iPads
We iPad
They iPad

I think so, what do you teachers out there think ? maybe you can further conjugate the verb "To iPad"

Maddog72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had an iPhone for three years - finally received my iPad last week. Not saying I am using it very much but needing to charge every day. I have even managed to get my wife to really want an iPhone. Just need to find a grand to get a mac and I'm there.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been looking for this thread for ages! Where are you all? I've found Gabriel1 and Tim over in food anyone? and now I'm looking for iPad 2 is cool? Where are you?

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieran! Where are you? Have I lost you to apple tv already! Come back to us!

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I have been looking for this thread for ages! Where are you all? I've found Gabriel1 and Tim over in food anyone? and now I'm looking for iPad 2 is cool? Where are you?

I am here. Sorry. Horribly busy chaotic day at work.....loved every minute of it. Just home now. Who knows, maybe gym for a bit, legs killing though.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I am here. Sorry. Horribly busy chaotic day at work.....loved every minute of it. Just home now. Who knows, maybe gym for a bit, legs killing though.

Yes, I've had a hectic day, youngest puked coming off school bus, no car so had to walk her to doctors surgery to have checkup a mile away, up and down Dale. So to speak. Having a rest with white wine. Don't forget to join us on the food thread, Friday night bar, and then to finish the movie thread.

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, I've had a hectic day, youngest puked coming off school bus, no car so had to walk her to doctors surgery to have checkup a mile away, up and down Dale. So to speak. Having a rest with white wine. Don't forget to join us on the food thread, Friday night bar, and then to finish the movie thread.

Simple case of viral gastroenteritis I suppose. Hope the little one is feeling better (after that marathon). Not seen the food thread yet, will search now. Always post on the movie thread....one of my favourites.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Ain't no mountain high enough......

The Archangel

Ain't no valley low enough, ha ha! It was a pretty steep hill you know! Up and down, I am not fit as I used to be! Damn IPF, can't get any help for this addiction!

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone teach me how to multi-quote, I did search before one of you moderators tells me I am a buffoon. Couldn't find anything.

Most reactions

Latest posts