What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
That's so loyal! I love Vampire Diaries, unfortunately, I've read the latest book and it's so far removed from the story that it is completely different. Love them both though. Damon, yum, yum!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

A sucker for a pretty face then huh....but I suppose one can say that there is quite a lot of substance there also.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
A sucker for a pretty face then huh....but I suppose one can say that there is quite a lot of substance there also.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Never saw him in Lost but love him in VD especially when he is with Elena! I still think Stefan is her one true love, though! Damon is damaged goods, I'm afraid.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
Oooops I just bought an Apple TV! :D

One minute you are cooking something, the next you are buying an apple TV. in one hour! Let us know how it goes!

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Hayles66 said:
One minute you are cooking something, the next you are buying an apple TV. in one hour! Let us know how it goes!

I was in the Apple store in Bluewater and it just screamed at me from the shelf "buy ME!!!!!" lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
I was in the Apple store in Bluewater and it just screamed at me from the shelf "buy ME!!!!!" lol

Visualisation is coming through now, yeah, I can see that!

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Hayles66 said:
Visualisation is coming through now, yeah, I can see that!

I just though to myself poor thing it needs a home it's lonely. Turned to the mrs and said have we got room for one more mouth to feed and she said if you want one get one lol! :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
I just though to myself poor thing it needs a home it's lonely. Turned to the mrs and said have we got room for one more mouth to feed and she said if you want one get one lol! :D

Well trained wife! I have a well trained hubby but he has purse strings which don't quite stretch to me all the time. I bide my time though, my patience is stronger than his, wear him down!!!

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Hayles66 said:
Well trained wife! I have a well trained hubby but he has purse strings which don't quite stretch to me all the time. I bide my time though, my patience is stronger than his, wear him down!!!

My wife to be (in 2 months) is a techie too, she has her own iPhone4 iPad2 Laptop. So it's in her best interests too lol!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
My wife to be (in 2 months) is a techie too, she has her own iPhone4 iPad2 Laptop. So it's in her best interests too lol!

Ha ha then it's well chosen wife to be, all the latest gadgets, she's good to go! Wish my hubby were a bit more techy, I'd get my way more!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Ha ha then it's well chosen wife to be, all the latest gadgets, she's good to go! Wish my hubby were a bit more techy, I'd get my way more!

get training then :p

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm trying , I'm trying, he can be stubborn ole cuss. He loves having his movies and tv programs on laptop though so I'm sure it's just one step more to my iPad 1 and then it's clear to either iPad 2 or maybe iPad 3, hopefully March sometime?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
bah, so much better watching movies on an iPad stood up in a case, no keyboard to distract

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
bah, so much better watching movies on an iPad stood up in a case, no keyboard to distract

It'll be great, me with my romcoms on one side of the bed and him with his war movies on the other side of the bed, all cosy like. So romantic!

And less heavy too! My laptop is a great heavy, hot thing sitting on my lap. ( try not to read that back again)

Most reactions

Latest posts