What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Does anybody know who created iPF ? Was it our overlords Apple ? Was it the supreme beings also known as The Moderators ? Or like The Big Bang Theory did it just appear ?

Again to simply satisfy my Rain Man like geekish curiosity.

(Whoops. Should I have posted this in the movies old and new thread ?)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

You are getting as bad as me! See, it's so easy to get confused! No, they are nothing to do with apple as far as I know, they are volunteers the mods, and you will have to find out who created them all.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The app was made by End of time studios and I assume one of the mods created the website, not sure on it's history.

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
The app was made by End of time studios and I assume one of the mods created the website, not sure on it's history.

Maybe one of The Moderators can help with this enigma.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Maybe one of The Moderators can help with this enigma.

I've asked Marie. We will have to wait though.

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when the iPad slips from your hand and hits you in the face after you doze off for a few seconds. A rude awakening...but not a bad design.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Don't you just hate it when the iPad slips from your hand and hits you in the face after you doze off for a few seconds. A rude awakening...but not a bad design.

Ha ha not done that yet but I know my hubby would do that as he does it with his books already! I've started a thread in yours and my name asking everyone, how did IPF get started? So check it out when we get any takers!

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Ha ha not done that yet but I know my hubby would do that as he does it with his books already! I've started a thread in yours and my name asking everyone, how did IPF get started? So check it out when we get any takers!

Cool....let's see what the conspiracy theorists come up with

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see you are all at work, me too....but remember this is also my main work tool

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Posting on iPF is your main work tool! We should get Marie enrolled in your job,1 too. ;)

Hello, I'm home! Yes, I was at work, very busy day! Split my trousers, luckily in the last lesson, so I had to sit down most of it, ha ha ! Very old pair, we support staff, do not wear our best clothing to work with these teenagers!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, Gab! Where are you? At work, asleep or what. Or stuffed from all that take away food!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah i want to know where Arch angel is today? Regarding the creation of the forum and ipf app, they must be recent given the ipad one is only just over a year old. Saying that looking forward to the history and begening of the forum. I know the advertisement on the gorum generates money for the running and maintaining, wonder how the ipf app does that as i dont see any advertisements

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Reaction score
Good karma said:
Yeah i want to know where Arch angel is today? Regarding the creation of the forum and ipf app, they must be recent given the ipad one is only just over a year old. Saying that looking forward to the history and begening of the forum. I know the advertisement on the gorum generates money for the running and maintaining, wonder how the ipf app does that as i dont see any advertisements

The 2nd last iPF update introduced ads, they are usually located at the bottom of a page, but barely noticeable.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:

Here's a screen shot of our posts, I'm thinking the advert at the bottom of the screen answers your question. I just wondered whether they started as an iPhone forum first before iPad forum but it seems it's the other way around.

Most reactions

Latest posts