What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 screen cracked (Singapore)

Rainie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering wher could I get a replacement for the screen for my new ipad2 .. I droped it accidentally while I was in Japan for holiday. I read in the forum that ppl actually got a replacement for free in other country. Anyone have this type of experience in Singapore?

jmondejar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have New Ipad (3rd Generation) which I bough at Singtel shop in Tampines. After 3 weeks of using it, i drop it and it crack the glass (see attachment) IMG_0498-0000.jpg

Devastated, I bring it back to Singtel only to tell them that they don't do any repair and that i have to bring it to Apples repair shop. I found out that the nearest apple repair shop from where i am (tampines) is a shop named as "A.Lab" in Changi City Point (near Expo MRT). Immediately, the attendant told me that they will not cover the broken screen and to replace it would cost me almost the same amount when i buy a new one. While there, they told me to simply call apples hotline number which i did. The guy who answered the phone seems to be European and he also tell the same thing saying that they don't cover accidental damage. So I call Apple Singapore and finally they agreed to replace my new ipad. And I cannot be happy enough for having my new ipad replaced.

Most reactions

Latest posts