What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4lvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I got my first iPad, I got addicted to jailbreaking that and awaited only a few days before they had the iPhone 4 new iOS for my wife. Never thought they would take this long to have a JB for iPad2. Anyways, I have been patient enough but I don't use those twitter crap to follow those geeks with retarded names like hound dogs.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
c4lvin said:
When I got my first iPad, I got addicted to jailbreaking that and awaited only a few days before they had the iPhone 4 new iOS for my wife. Never thought they would take this long to have a JB for iPad2. Anyways, I have been patient enough but I don't use those twitter crap to follow those geeks with retarded names like hound dogs.

Probably a discussion for another day, but you do know that CNN, BBC and even Obama use 'those twitter crap' right?

On another note, redmondpie reporting it makes it more credible, but all they're admitting is a rumor.

gianz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Posixninja cleared it... They can rlease there jb in weeks. Musclenerd maybe reffering to there jb.

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It could be months for a public JB...

So are ppl using a / the private Apple software hacked JB?

I'd like to get my hands on that =)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right guys, get a grip, keep this thread on topic and remember the forum rules.
Keep it civil, respectful, and do not start posting worthless blog links relating to rumour and speculation all over the place again...

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree - reposting random twitter posts is pointless and booooooring - but with no JB or concrete info, what else can peeps say other than rumour or speculation? :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right guys, get a grip, keep this thread on topic and remember the forum rules.
Keep it civil, respectful, and do not start posting worthless blog links relating to rumour and speculation all over the place again...

Get a grip. Love it.;)

So they were worthless blog links? I wasn't sure, Leigh!:eek:

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stefan Esser ( aka I0nic ) just tweeted saying he is going to reveal is ELEVATOR at HITB... Whatever the ELEVATOR is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts