What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

LLJ0402

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Carry Case options

If looking for a case that you can attach a hand or shoulder strap as well as wipe it down with Cavi wipes check out ModulR. Straps are washable. And it is Smart compatable. This is my first post so I am unable to include a link or pictures. Check our modulrcase.com

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LLJ0402 said:
If looking for a case that you can attach a hand or shoulder strap as well as wipe it down with Cavi wipes check out ModulR. Straps are washable. And it is Smart compatable. This is my first post so I am unable to include a link or pictures. Check our modulrcase.com

Interesting idea and one I would go for If it had the feature to "Lock" in the iPad smart cover. I hate that the smart cover comes off so easy. But nice idea I hope you sell a lot

image-4227902206.png

Cheers

LLJ0402

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the ModulR for over a week and I do have to say that I love the versitility of it but the smart cover does not work well. I have been in contact with my Rep at ModulR and they are going to see what they can do to improve that. The only reason I was looking at having the smart cover is for screen protection while carrying it around but it would be nice to have as an option. I since purchased Splash screen protective films. So far so good. I like the fact that I do not see finger prints all over my display :thumbs:. The true test will be for me to let my 8 year old son use it for a day and see what it looks like after that. :eek:

Interesting idea and one I would go for If it had the feature to "Lock" in the iPad smart cover. I hate that the smart cover comes off so easy. But nice idea I hope you sell a lot

View attachment 9857

Cheers

pishposh1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Kobe Cases Ipad 3 / The New Ipad Black Leather case is on sale this weekend for only $9.95 and free shipping.

You can find it on Amzon

I own this case and it works with sleep mode when you close the case.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad does not like your pics. You may want to re-check how you are attaching photos.

I used to be all thumbs now I'm all gums I love dictating my posts!

Noodles118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SURVIVOR case for IPad

I bought the Survivor "Military" case for the new IPad, and even though I love the case as a whole, the only "issue" I have with the case is due to the fact that because the unit gets a bit warm to the touch after a while, combined with the fact that it's completely encapsulated within the Survivor, the IPad screen seems to develop small "pockets" of an oily residue on the screen. Not oily in the true sense of the word, but rather a type of residue whereby the unit has to be taken out of the case to be wiped down, then re- inserted. Possibly, the cause of this may be due to the fact that I have a ZAGG protective shield on the IPad screen itself, in addition to the clear protective shield of the case. Maybe it's too much protection vs the amount of heat the unit radiates from within. Not a problem whereby it blocks your viewing pleasure of games, movies, etc, just aggravating. Any other Survivor case user here notice a similar type issue with their case? Thanks, in advance, for your reply/feedback.

Last edited:

txniteowl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up the Cyber Acoustics case at Staples today. I was considering ordering a Maroo or Marware CEO, but Staples had the Cyber Acoustics cases for $10 off...so I picked up the black one...$29.99 + tax. I inherited an iPad 2 from a family member who upgraded. Luckily, her CaseCrown bold case does work with her new iPad so I had to pickup a case for my "new" used iPad 2. Seems pretty good so far, but I've only had it on my iPad for 5 minutes :>

unstee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.com
Last edited:

edwardallene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
shop.pchappy.com.au
I have a plain black leather case for my ipad2 and actually, it's my friend's gift that is why I don't ask where he bought it and how much. I am planning to change it with design cover and I am looking for the best buy and smart cover. I hope I could find a perfect leather case for my gadget.

Most reactions

Latest posts