What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

deog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chek this out, something beats zagg keyboard at $50:

Has anybody tried out this holder yet? It says that it's got a 360 degree swivel, but it's funny that the YouTube video doesn't show it moving out of landscape mode.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger, but I'd sure like to know if it's a piece of crap or not. Anybody?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPincHlXoA]YouTube - ‪ipad_2_keyboard_case_demo‬‏[/ame]

this vid shows you how it rotates

wagvville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chek this out, something beats zagg keyboard at $50:

Has anybody tried out this holder yet? It says that it's got a 360 degree swivel, but it's funny that the YouTube video doesn't show it moving out of landscape mode.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger, but I'd sure like to know if it's a piece of crap or not. Anybody?

this vid shows you how it rotates
Who is selling this case in white. Me want.

frankyipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i came across this site stuffcool.com. has some really great accessories and fast shipping.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dnoiseux said:
Check out this new waterproof IPAD 1 or 2 hard case

dndistribution2011.com

Water resistant not water proof.

Small difference, big impact.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

jojaanbutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the Michael Kors Ipad case it looks cute and functional. Im about to get an IPad 2 and Im curious if the new IPad 2 fits well with the 1st Generation Ipad Michael Kors case. I would appreciate you apple designer case fans to help me out and let me know!! :) Thank you!

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone received their Aviiq case yet? I saw on their website they started shipping the first batches of cases and I'm dying to hear how they work. I ordered a pink one so it won't ship for another few days at least.

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mklooster said:
Starting a thread to get an idea of what third party cases are out there. Please tell me what kind of case you got, why you got it and if you could please post a link to the website. I am looking for a case that acts like a smart cover and protects the back with multiple angles of viewing. I am looking at the targus 360 degree case but I'm not too keen on the looks so some other options would be great. Thanks in advance.

Mine is the book style from Walmart, leather, about 30. Yes, there is a hole in back for the cam. I have them on my iPad 1 and 2 and they are great, protect front and back. Griffith makes them. Find on Walmart website. I got black leather for black iPad 2, though I understand they come in other colors.

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone received their Aviiq case yet? I saw on their website they started shipping the first batches of cases and I'm dying to hear how they work. I ordered a pink one so it won't ship for another few days at least.

They billed my credit card 2 weeks before it was due to ship so I canceled my order. I got a similar case elsewhere. It shipped promptly, cost less than the Aviiq case and I'm very happy with it :D

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AJsAWiz said:
They billed my credit card 2 weeks before it was due to ship so I canceled my order. I got a similar case elsewhere. It shipped promptly, cost less than the Aviiq case and I'm very happy with it :D

What case did you end getting?

MrOnager

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello you people out there

I'm a newbie to iPads & this forum, but I'm hooked on both. There is a roundup of about 4 dozen covers that also has links to the mfg. websites over on CNET news - Crave.

I purchased an AYL 5 in 1 from Amazon based on the reviews. Should have it after the holiday weekend. Not too pricey ($29.99) in case I'm not satisfied, but Amazon is good about returns. Also got some Masque screen protectors by Splash Products just to be on the safe side (3 for $17.95). Sorry, but I'm too new to use links.

Most reactions

Latest posts