What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1/2 to iPad 3???

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are many people looking at upgrading their current iPad model for the possibly imminent iPad 3? I've got an iPad 2 WiFi only 32GB model and think that with the rumours of NFC, Retina Display etc. aren't enough for me to make the upgrade...

:) seikooc :(

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not upgrading. Money is very tight and my iPad 2 works great. I hope I can get the following model in 2013 though.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning on waiting a while.......but then I'll watch the keynote and by the end I'll be looking to find the "buy now" button on the Apple Store!!!

The Archangel

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning on waiting a while.......but then I'll watch the keynote and by the end I'll be looking to find the "buy now" button on the Apple Store!!!

The Archangel

Lol. That's serious self-control, Gabriel.

At this point, I'm interested in what Apple will come up with. Buying or not buying will depend on what it offers.

I have an Apple gift card that would pay for a new iPad, but I have no real need with an iPad 1 and 2, plus iPhone 4S and touch 4. I use all of them daily, but I've got only so much time and am not sure what else Apple can come up with that I'd need. A 7" inch device would definitely get me to buy, but that's something I'd want, not need.

I imagine the keynote will be bittersweet for Steve Jobs fans.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

The Archangel

Is the keynote during the invitation launch ceremony on Wednesday next week?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll make both events--skiing til Tuesday and keynote on Wednesday. Is it broadcast on Apple's website? How do you hear or view it?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Normally these things are covered by sites like Engadget with a live report and pictures as Apple only allows broadcasting live from very few events (if any). I'm sure a link to a feed will be pasted on the forums in the lead up to the event.

The Archangel

OP
seikooc

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Lol. That's serious self-control, Gabriel.

At this point, I'm interested in what Apple will come up with. Buying or not buying will depend on what it offers.

I have an Apple gift card that would pay for a new iPad, but I have no real need with an iPad 1 and 2, plus iPhone 4S and touch 4. I use all of them daily, but I've got only so much time and am not sure what else Apple can come up with that I'd need. A 7" inch device would definitely get me to buy, but that's something I'd want, not need.

I imagine the keynote will be bittersweet for Steve Jobs fans.

1,2,4,4s? Did you just upgrade as soon as a new model came out?

OP
seikooc

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And usually with the keynote there's always a surprise. I like to think that in honour of Steve Jobs, Apple will make a 'Steve Jobs' app. Features would include maybe an interactive Jobs...

:) seikooc :(

Most reactions

Latest posts