What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In app purchases, Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenyangtama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone =)
Pretty much what the title says, I recently got an Ipad air IOS 7.0.3 and just jail breaked it today. The jail break was successful . Afterwards I looked up some videos to get free in app purchases. I tried several of them and they all failed. I followed every single details throughout the videos and yet it doesnt work! Whenever I try to purchase something it asks me to login and then they ask me if I want to buy whatever it is I want to buy. But in the videos it shouldn't be the case. People click what they want to *buy* and then they get it. For me it asks my security questions and billing info. Someone please help me >< Thank you in advance!!!

Oh yeah, as you can kind of tell I'm new to using apple products =P

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just for clarification-are you attempting to obtain these paid apps for free? Without paying-it is somewhat unclear from your post what you mean? Please clarify before members begin to assume something else...

OP
K

Kenyangtama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just for clarification-are you attempting to obtain these paid apps for free? Without paying-it is somewhat unclear from your post what you mean? Please clarify before members begin to assume something else...

Nah, I already got the paid apps for free, its just the IN APP PURCHASES like gems and coins that I'm trying to get for free

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, I already got the paid apps for free, its just the IN APP PURCHASES like gems and coins that I'm trying to get for free
You sir, are a pirate and a thief! iPad Forums in no way supports obtaining any kind of paid content for free. This is nothing more than theft. You will receive no help here.
You are cautioned against posting about this or any similar topics in the future.

With that, this thread is now closed!

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I suggest that you take time to reread our rules regarding piracy!!!! We have a ZERO tolerance policy for piracy and individuals that promote!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions