What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cydia disabled by itunes (may be) need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have jail-breaked my ipad 2(wifi 3g ios5.0.1) with asbinth and it worked well for few months and now i have a problem in it.. i cant open cydia and the apps which i downloaded from
Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules
cydia and apps doesnt start, they jus blink and doesnt start. other apps which are from itunes app store works gud. but the cydia and its apps doesnt work.. i have important data in some apps. can you help me to fix this??
thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i have jail-breaked my ipad 2(wifi 3g ios5.0.1) with asbinth and it worked well for few months and now i have a problem in it.. i cant open cydia and the apps which i downloaded from *****. cydia and apps doesnt start, they jus blink and doesnt start. other apps which are from itunes app store works gud. but the cydia and its apps doesnt work.. i have important data in some apps. can you help me to fix this??
thnx

Well, if you had important data in the apps you should probably have paid for them! Also, you would have done well to review our rules, which you agreed to when you joined, before posting.

Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!
Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.
Please review all our forum rules here

We don't support people who steal software on these forums.

/CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts