What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iAnnotate's AJI service

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question regarding AJI reader service in connection with iAnnotate PDF. I got it to sync one time, but ever since after adding files to my PC for some reason I can't get them to copy back (sync) to the iPad. Does this software really work? Where can I find some detailed help on this feature of the program?

Jerry

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something strange going on I guess. I had the thing up and working before I had a hard disk crash. So with new install and following all instructions, there is no communication happening. Computer recongnizes the device as iTunes come up and I can transfer files with it. However when I try to get the two to talk with one another through the aji service ... zip. A box comes up that says servers at the top, but the gray message only says no servers found. Thank you for any additional help or direction

Jerry
(jerliz)

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sent an email to (iAnnotate's) their support desk asking for help on this. They promised a response in a couple of business days. Has been close to a week now and nothing. Disappointing! They have made so many confusing changes in their menu's and user interface, I probably won't use the product much longer anyhow, and, wouldn't recommend it to my close friends. Too bad as was initially impressed with the program.
Jerry

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Attention ... Anyone in support at Iannotate that reads this forum

Really surprising that someone from iAnnotate has not picked up on these posts that really highlight some of the weaknesses of their product, or, more particularly their support, or lack thereof. This in addition to the fact that they still has not responded to the email I sent to their support desk over a week ago.

Jerry Bohley

alirezapvc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
question

hi
i use iannotated pdf V.2.2 .
i want send together 50 pdf file or one folder from ipad to pc.can i do it?
i use "aji reader service" but it can transfer only one file per time.
i think it is a deficiency.
another problem is , when i want open a pdf from "iannotated pdf" to other app in my ipad if pdf have annotation i confront this message " failed to update pdf with annotations"
tank you for my best app that you create it!

IH8law

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you should note, "aji" services is being phased out. Most likely because it sucks. With all the free cloud services, the option is superfluous. While many disagree, iAnnotate is my go to app, but the tech support, like most, is useless. I'm probably more proficient with iAnnotate than the iAnnotate developers, so send me a PM if you need help.

Alirezapvc - Yes, I agree, You're not transferring the PDF correctly - use the copy function, cloud, or iTunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts