What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy, paste = PDF ... How?

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to copy text I find ... Then paste it (what app?) and open and save as a PDF file. I have a number of research programs I use on the iPad that I would like to quote from (copy and paste) and save them on the pad as PDF files. Can some one help here. What apps can I paste to in order to accomplish this? Any help will be appreciated

Jerry

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Jerry

I use this great app called Noterize for slightly different purposes, but I know for a fact that if you've copied text from some app you can paste it into a Noterize document. You can then convert that document into a pdf by emailing it, or iTunes sync or DropBox.

However, I don't think Noterize is intended to be a fully-fledged word-processor, it doesn't have a lot of bells-and-whistles in that regard. There are probably more suitable apps out there.

Most reactions

Latest posts