What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(DTG) Documents to Go Frustrations

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am frustrated that I cannot get DTG (Documents To Go) to sync files between my Desktop Computer and my iPad device. All was working well until I had a hard drive crash and I was forced to reinstall Win 7 and all my apps.

In checking my “firewall-allowed†programs, Bonjour Services is checked as allowed.. I have also disabled the firewall to determine if there was some related problem. My Wi-Fi Service is also connected and working and I am trying to make a connection with DTG open.

I need additional help from somewhere! Thank you for any assistance

Jerry

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried contacting the developers to see if they have any suggestions? I know that many app developers are great when it comes to customer service and are really good at emailing customers back - I can't say specifically for DTG's developers though, as I've never tried to contact them. Google them and see if they have a website - I've found that developers are easier to get a hold of from their website instead of clicking on the "contact" link in the app store, for some weird reason.

Is it JUST DTG that you're having a problem with? Is everything else syncing like it should? If everything else is fine, it might be that DTG didn't install properly. Did you try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it? You should also restart your iPad after you install an app - as a general rule of thumb. You restart your computer, so restarting your iPad is a good idea - and it works, as long as you restart right after the app is installed. HTH!

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything works with my wifi connection. So I know it is not that. It worked well before the hard drive crash. I have re-installed several times on both device and desktop

Jerry

Most reactions

Latest posts