What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iAnnotate Problems

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The more I have worked with this app the more I like it. Especially its folder layout. Today I added about three or four gig of PDF files using their Aji service. Some large files and some small. I was able to go into the folder directory and find my files. Then all of a sudden the program locked up. It will load with the home screen, showing the tool box in the middle of the screen but will not allow me into the program itself where I can see the folder structure or any of my files. Then all of a sudden it will kick back out to the home screen of the device. I have rebooted the device, but the problem continues. Can anyone familiar with the app help? I was wondering about a reinstall of just iAnnotate???

I can't get to anything now inside the app. I am really in need of help as I use this with my work every day but have no access of any files.

Help Please

Jerry

owsc2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The crash may be a memory problem? You should report to iA support for a solution.

If you have backup of all the files, you may try a clean install of iA. Sometimes it helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts