What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to order the Apple TV ~ Now!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I have one for foxtel, one for DVD, one for games, another for digital tv and a spare one AV4

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's where I'm doing it from, the remote control for the TV. Ive got it on AV4 and it's just a blank screen
Trying to read the little book

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got it going now, had to find a HDMI channel which is logical. I'm useless with TV's. Once I had that the rest was simple, even if I say so myself. Phew!! Had me worried though.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
OMG. Where have you been? I was dying here. :(

Okay...Check this out ~ We have gotten a movie or two via Nextflix and they look horrible! I thought they were all suppose to be HD?

In that case, I'm glad that we don't get Netflix over here!

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, they are pretty good! We got two additional ones and they were almost better than HD. THey are very lucky! lol! I do see why then send you an email: "how was your picture quality?"

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to sit down and play with my ATV now. I have yet to do that! My daughter said that at times last night, the movie would freeze and then NF has some message about it.

Is that ATV, NF or my internet?

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
What do you think of this site?

How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV 2

Yeah that's pretty cool, except we have problems in the UK accessing hulu. I have xbmc setup to allow me to watch iplayer, itv player, 4od and tvcatchup, my ATV2 is now a fully fledged tv and can watch pretty much any Internet stream!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am going to sit down and play with my ATV now. I have yet to do that! My daughter said that at times last night, the movie would freeze and then NF has some message about it.

Is that ATV, NF or my internet?

My Apple TV hasn't frozen so it could be NF or your broadband speed.

The Archangel

Most reactions