What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with my new camera please?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a high def sd card that will work with the camera adapter for ipad without needing a card reader.you are good to go on that

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya know, I found out that my internal memory holds 148 pictures! That is more than I use before I slap them on my computer.

I don't need a card right now ~ plus, I spent way to much money this weekend!

I love our Christmas bonuses. Did you know, ( feel like bitching ) that my bonus was 2K, and they took $700 F* dollars out of that??

Kills me every time, man. Bonuses are taxed almost 33%, I discovered on my first one over five years ago. So messed up.

:(

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya know, I found out that my internal memory holds 148 pictures! That is more than I use before I slap them on my computer.

I don't need a card right now ~ plus, I spent way to much money this weekend!

I love our Christmas bonuses. Did you know, ( feel like bitching ) that my bonus was 2K, and they took $700 F* dollars out of that??

Kills me every time, man. Bonuses are taxed almost 33%, I discovered on my first one over five years ago. So messed up.

:(
Well...at least you still have a job...:eek:

You can get a 2GB SD card for way less than 20$. It makes it easier to manage your pictures with one.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We don't get bonus here, we work for non-profit agency that is run on state subsidies... so yeah we are subject to the whim's of congress.. and being certified non-profit means no allocations for bonus... :( Haven't even had COLA raises in the last 3 years.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gotcha beat Brenn...

I (currently) work for a "global" corporation headquartered in "der Faderland" and not only have we had our pay frozen for 3 years, they have stopped matching contributions to our 401K plan and (now here's the kicker) as of right now, I have had to take off 1 month in the last 2 years WITHOUT PAY!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading it now... gotta love this Japanese stuff translated to English! Don't know if I will find the answer, but I will look!

You just don't have good luck with cameras Marie.

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey ~ I thought I was going to have to return this one too if I couldn't get the pictures on my computer!:)

I really like this one ~ Very easy. I don't know why that info about how many pictures I took, on playback, just up and walked away!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would suggest you take it to those developing centers. They have a way of retrieving deleted pics AS LONG AS YOU HAVENT REFORMAT your cam's memory.
Even deleted pics from a memory stick can be retrieve just as long you didnt reformat them.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys ~

Here's the deal. I connected the camera to my computer and then it did its thing and installed the drivers and program needed to transfer the pictures from the camera.

But look at this:

"To begin transferring images into [ib]:

To begin the transfer:
if your images are located on a camera, attach it to your computer (if necessary, turn the camera on). The Transfer Media window launches automatically.
if the Transfer Media window does not display when you attached your camera, select File - Transfer Images from Camera from the menu.
"

I got this from the Help menu, The Transfer Media window does NOT launch auto, so you go File and select "Transfer Images from Camera"

It is all very easy.

BUT ~ When I go to File, the "Transfer Images From Camera" is not highlighted. It is not an option!!

WTF?

Seems like this program from this camera only gives me the option to transfer photos from MY COMPUTER, only!

I think that the program isn't reading the camera, for some reason. Then I read to turn on the camera, but that is not an option, as it is charging when you hook it to the computer!

I so need help please:(

Umm... Last time I checked the URL this is iPad forums.net... Not computer help.net

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would suggest you take it to those developing centers. They have a way of retrieving deleted pics AS LONG AS YOU HAVENT REFORMAT your cam's memory.
Even deleted pics from a memory stick can be retrieve just as long you didnt reformat them.

Thanks Joy!

Most reactions