What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I deleted Youtube

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now I need the Mail.app! I deleted it a while ago but now I have to send a document through an application which require the mail app!
Not sure why you would even consider this? Instead of deleting...just move the app to dropbox via ifile for later usage....

Last edited:

iciclesnake16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi , i have accidentally deleted all of the NATIVE apps on my wifi ipad 2. Please help me.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you should restore with iTunes. If you don't have your blobs saved, then DON'T restore. Someone may have an idea.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While I don't agree that deleting all your native iPad apps can be done accidentally...

Still - your best bet is to do a full restore of the iPad with fresh (iOS 4.3.5) firmware. Those native apps are too entwined in the iPad OS to do anything other than that.

Marilyn

iciclesnake16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@graywolf : I dont have my blobs saved . Its too late before i realize to save my blobs . I think I know the fix for this deleted apps ,, its just that if there 's somebody who will send a copy of their native apps from their ipad 2 wifi version thru my email. :(

@Micky330 : Yes , i have accidentally all of my native apps folder. It happened when I am trying to delete a file using the ifile , then it suddenly freeze , then when i tried restarting my ipad , *poof* all of the native apps was gone . :( I tried decrypting the ios but no luck coz i always got the corrupted plist and package files. Dont want to lose my jailbreak on 4.3.3 , I hope there's somebody who could send me the files from their Ipad2 wifi . Please help me and if it is okay with you . i hope you could send me a copy of the native apps from your ipad2 and just zip them. Thank you very much

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but the odds of someone sending you copies of Apple's proprietary firmware are probably pretty slim.

Your best bet is to upgrade to iOS5, which just came out today. This will put a new firmware onto your iPad, which will include the stock apps.

Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
J

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Sorry, but the odds of someone sending you copies of Apple's proprietary firmware are probably pretty slim.

Your best bet is to upgrade to iOS5, which just came out today. This will put a new firmware onto your iPad, which will include the stock apps.

Good luck.

Marilyn

Anyone with iPad 2 wifi jailbroken could help him...I think the odds aren't that slim...!

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why would someone delete any stock apps?

If you dont like seeing them (i cant stand the stocks app) use 'poof' from cydia and hide them, problem solved

Most reactions