What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem with YouTube (playback error tap to retry )

fantastic1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a big problem that most video i opened in YouTube app show me (playback error tap to retry ) and when i change resolution of the video that work correctly it is show me one more time ( playback error tap to retry )
i have ipad air 16 gb wifi jailbreak ios 7..0.4 and i try restore network setting , delete and re install youtube app but I have same problem
the only thing that help me that when i turn on open vpn (usa) client the problem disappeared
i live in syria and youtube app work perfect in android and pc without vpn so what should i do ??????????
?? View attachment 53248View attachment 53249

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a big problem that most video i opened in YouTube app show me (playback error tap to retry ) and when i change resolution of the video that work correctly it is show me one more time ( playback error tap to retry )
i have ipad air 16 gb wifi jailbreak ios 7..0.4 and i try restore network setting , delete and re install youtube app but I have same problem
the only thing that help me that when i turn on open vpn (usa) client the problem disappeared
i live in syria and youtube app work perfect in android and pc without vpn so what should i do ??????????
?? View attachment 53248View attachment 53249
As requested, your other post has now been deleted. I am also moving your thread over to the iPad Hacking forum where you should get more attention regarding your issue.
Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts