What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am camping out for my iPad next thursday in the UK!, wish me luck!

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so next friday is the apple uk release for the iPad, i have not pre ordered, i am more excited to get my ipad on the release day early in the morning with hopefully a great atmosphere!

I will set sail on thursday 27th and get there for 10am, then throughout the day, chill out, keep my post gaurded with the good help of my friend John and eat my way through the day!, at about 8pm when the streets of london begin to clear the shoppers away, i will set up a tent! Then, probably one last food run, and am undecided if i will do an all nighter, or sleep for the night!,

Reason i am posting this, is because, like the U.S one, that was perfectly done on here, i want do do a live feed of the uk release date, i will be at the largest apple store to date, Regent street. And was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how i can do a good live feed for This great site!

If anyone needs to know what i can use to do this all with, is,

I have:

A Htc touch pro 2 Phone ( with a 16g micro sd card and a converter which i can switch to my phone and camera whenever i want.

apple-store-amit3.JPG

Any ideas guys?:ipad-keyboard:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I have no ideas, but it sounds like a blast! Good luck, and hope someone has some ideas..... At least I'm bumping your thread....

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O man good luck it will be worth it. And with that hardware idk if you'll be able to do a live feed...

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck mate. This will be a party - and according to the dumb analysts in the UK, there should be plenty of iPads for you......

My friends and I made a plan for the 28th to meet at Starbucks in Bonn, Germany to play around with our iPads......that'll be fun......having half a dozen people sitting there, drinking lot's of coffee and showing off with our toys......

:cool:

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck! And yes please post some pics while you are going through the line. I enjoyed Max's live feed from San Francisco during the US release.

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you thought of using Ustream.
You could stream live video through your iPhone(if you had one) the service is free.

If you are going to do this then please post your Ustream link here.

Thanks

OP
I

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checked out these sites, thanks for the help so far, my hardware is prety limited, If only there was someone i could find that i can send the photos to :p,and they could live feed it for me! :p

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was under the impression the initial batch has already sold out?

OP
I

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pre orders now are to arrive on 7th june.. but, there will be limited stock on release at apple stores.

Most reactions

Latest posts