What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad has exceeded my expectations but still a few issues

Barty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As much as I hate missing out stuff b.c of flash, I applaud steve jobs for not supporting it. Flash is zan abomination and needs to die. Since it won't die on it's own, people need to kill it. Apple can help lead the way.

As for multitasking, try jailbreak if you can't wait till fall. It's so easy now. Look in the hacking section of this forum.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night, since my TV was out, I tried watching something on the ABC app. It worked great, but they really need some new programming. I am not about to watch the Bachorette.:p

neeharc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problems

Also, why can't you use YouTube and surf at he same time or open multiple windows of the browser because I like to listen to music from YouTube and surf at the same time. But to use one, the other needs to stop.

Actually you can do just this. Try the iPad app SoundBox For Youtube.

Most reactions

Latest posts