What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer files from Ipad,Iphone or PC

rajbox67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sifu's, need your kindly advise what is the best apps that I can use to transfer files from PC to my IPad and IPhone or vice verse.

OP
R

rajbox67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but Dropbox is an apps that needs you to upload and download,I need something like transferring via Bluetooth or Wifi without using an Internet connection.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't believe anything like that exists, One sure way to transfer files without the use of the Internet is to connect the iPad to a computer, use iTunes to find the related apps which you'd use the files, then browse for the files you want to transfer over and sync them into the appropriate apps.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

alongeasy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
found things called FileApps. Helps me to transfer file. right now manage to send LETTER BASE files to IPAD 2 from my pc. No need Itunges. Itunes always SYNC but not result. If stop then just CRASH and die.

try FileApps. Try try try.

Nepheler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are 3 different ways to transfer music, video and photo files from computer to iPhone, iPad: sync via iTunes, install the Dropbox app or use the Airplayit streaming function.

Most reactions

Latest posts