What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer itunes library from pc to ipad2.....for the love of God!

contender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to transfer and store my iTunes from my PC to my new iPad 2? Nearly all of my music are files are converted mp3's, none are purchased from iTunes. If not, I have a new 64 gig, 3G for sale.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as they're in iTunes all you have to do is plug in your iPad and sync it up and choose to transfer your whole library or only the artists or playlists or genres you select. So yes, you can.

OP
C

contender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idave23 said:
As long as they're in iTunes all you have to do is plug in your iPad and sync it up and choose to transfer your whole library or only the artists or playlists or genres you select. So yes, you can.

Thank you, but I went through that process, at least I think I did, when I first turned on the iPad and downloaded the latest version of iTunes and then synced it at that time. Am I just retarded or is there some secret spot iPad stores the music because I can't seem to access anything from the music icon. What am I missing?

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, but I went through that process, at least I think I did, when I first turned on the iPad and downloaded the latest version of iTunes and then synced it at that time. Am I just retarded or is there some secret spot iPad stores the music because I can't seem to access anything from the music icon. What am I missing?
Did you click on your iPad's name in the left hand column where the playlists etc. are?

peeace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I have the old ipod with video 30Gb that has all my music. I got the ipad2, and tried to syn the folder. The Ipad2 is set to automatically syn all music folders. After the sync is complete, there are only like 20 songs out of my 5800. I can see all the songs, but most are greyed out, and I cannot play those. Help Please?

Most reactions

Latest posts