What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring files to iPad

frenchman96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I think I have got my head around transferring files from PC to iPad, thanks to members here, now I have questions on same subject.

1- I have installed PAGES to store my files, and am very pleased with the app.

2- first thing I did was to transfer some docs to PAGES, and it works fine, except, when it refuses a file like XLS or rft, I open that file on PC, and save it to WORD which can be transferred to PAGES.

3-then I did some music, and once again, the only place I knew to do a file share, was PAGES, which worked ok.

4-so now when I go to transfer more things, the PAGE app is on left, and all my docs, and music tracks are exposed showing a very long list, is there a better way.

5-and am I right in saying, when machines are connected, and I open ITunes on PC, and I see that list, if I deleted the list after the file transfer, would I be deleting them from my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts