What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to include pictures in a post (using imageshack)

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an experiment. Looks like the pdf has to be less than 19kb.

How to upload/show a bigger pdf?

You could try hosting it on site such as Photobucket and link it back here.

Philia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed, imgur.com fab creative love it.....but

Great post, but I'd recommend Imgur.com over ImageShack any day. Imgur is the best free image hosting site on the web, no BS adds, no pulling down of images for using too much bandwidth, etc.

I have the same problems as ,brhon . Chose the pic put in the info and the button grey'd out on me. Jeanée

viettechlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couple of things:

1. If the images above are X'ed then right click them and select "show image" or something of the same and they will show as they are connected to my Imageshack account.

2. You can only publish Four (4) images per post, that's why I had to break this thread into Two (2) posts.

3. If you are having trouble with the above feel free to PM me.

Ace.

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting an image from forum wallpapers to be my wallpaper. Is there a simple, easy way. I need simple instructions as just learning, please....

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hopeless but trying said:
I am having trouble getting an image from forum wallpapers to be my wallpaper. Is there a simple, easy way. I need simple instructions as just learning, please....

If this is the wallpaper thread then you touch the wallpaper picture and when it takes up the whole screen, touch the screen to get rid of the writing top and below and press at the same time the top and home buttons and your iPad will click like a camera and it will save it to the photos app. If this is not what you are asking, I apologise and leave it to someone else more knowledgeable.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com

Choose the wallpaper you like from the thumbnails and let it load so you get the bigger version of it. Tap and hold on picture, a popup should ask if you wanna save picture or copy it, tap Save image. It's now saved to your camera roll.
Go into camera roll and tap the little square with an arrow and pick set wallpaper.

Done.

:)

Last edited:

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I import pictures from my PC to iPad2?
Welcome to IPF, Bistet :)

The topic of this thread is how to include pictures in a post, so your question does not belong here.

Please post it in the iPad Help section (clicking on those underlined words will take you straight there). If you look around that section, you will in fact find several other threads already discussing solutions to your question.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you wanna post a personal photo, you upload to photobucket or image shack..etc..

but if you find an image thru google images you wanna share, or trying to explain by using a photo(found in google images), to post on the forum, basically you need the image address(location).

how to:
in safari, find an image you want to post, and right click..
wpid895-media_1288900063468.png

you click that image window(shown below), that's where you paste the address you copied. you must choose URL to paste your address you copied.

picicon.jpg

when you added your copied address, preview post to see if successful before posting.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no option to edit my post above, went elsewhere in this forum, and can edit my other posts no problem.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no option to edit my post above, went elsewhere in this forum, and can edit my other posts no problem.
Interesting. Are you on your computer or using the iPF App? If you're on your computer are you saying that the "Edit Post" (the one next to "Reply", "Reply With Quote", etc.) does not show up or if you click on it it isn't working?

FWIW I can edit something in your post if needed.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Interesting. Are you on your computer or using the iPF App? If you're on your computer are you saying that the "Edit Post" (the one next to "Reply", "Reply With Quote", etc.) does not show up or if you click on it it isn't working?

FWIW I can edit something in your post if needed.

Initially on the Mac, and tested right now on iphone app, and still no edit, it doesn't show up.

Wanted to space out the wording from the top image, but doesn't matter.

Will try again with this one.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Initially on the Mac, and tested right now on iphone app, and still no edit, it doesn't show up.

Wanted to space out the wording from the top image, but doesn't matter.

Will try again with this one.
Okay...let me know exactly what you are or aren't seeing. Apologies for the issue, they're still working the bugs out.

Most reactions

Latest posts