What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upload pictures

cosmonaut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read the last post on uploading pictures but I am not interested in uploading to photobucket and copying and pasting img code. I know how to do that. I am a photographer and am more interested in uploading pictures to a gallery. Are there any good apps for that or any other way?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, if you don't want Photobucket then Flickr is probably out too, but just in case I'm wrong I'll gab on. You can manage pretty much anything in your Flickr account using FlickrStackr, including uploading multiple photos and creating sets (kind of like galleries, but not as pretty). You can then get a shared link for the entire set, not just the individual pictures.

Like this: Animals - a set on Flickr

I don't know how different that is to Photobucket, since I don't have one of those accounts.

Edit: Apparently you can link straight to a slide show. I had not realize that.

Test Slide Show Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikelpotts/sets/72157614510474255/show/

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts