What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to include pictures in a post (using imageshack)

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Photobucket, for which there is an app, is very easy in uploading and posting pictures.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as you can see in another thread, that i can edit normally, because it shows up. I also checked 4-5 threads, all show the edit tab.

but this particular thread, i don't know why, and is not a real concern to me....the edit function does not show up, and its my post, none show edit.

and i edited a lot of my posts on this forum in the past, no issues until this one.

screen-capture-1.png

screen-capture.png

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a number of forums, threads on the site which are not editable by users......I'm guessing that this is one of them.

You'll find that if you post in the news forum you cannot edit (as an example).

The Archangel

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a number of forums, threads on the site which are not editable by users......I'm guessing that this is one of them.

You'll find that if you post in the news forum you cannot edit (as an example).

The Archangel
That must be it...I knew about the News forum, but I didn't realize this is another one where users aren't allowed to edit their posts. Thanks Gabriel...sorry Poser. Again, let me know if you'd like me to make any adjustments.

Most reactions

Latest posts