What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have owned my ipad for just under a month and it is with my all the time, even when I nip to the kitchen to cook a meal. When I go to work it sits nicely in my locker too. Infact. I hardly use my iPhone anymore other than to make calls etc

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad Mini goes everywhere with me.

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16GB using iPF

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Always with me except to take a quick trip to the loo or go out to feed my chickens. Squib.

Sent from my iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPad stays home most of the time during the week when I am at work. However, when during the weekends when visiting family or when I go on trips--my iPad comes with me!! :)

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mostly out to my Studio but also to the city when I go because I like to check online garage sales.

SoloPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It goes with me when I fly or make overnight trips. Otherwise, it stays home. The only thing it does that my Android phone doesn't do is run my aviation GPS program, and the Android is more convenient for loading mp files onto.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I listen to music on it when I'm at a store, but mostly when I'm bored at home and not supposed to be studying… and I'm supposed to be studying right now. Huh.

-Samana

imini011213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rarely take it anywhere with me as my iPhone is adequate for on-the-go. I basically keep it next to my PC computer as an extra monitor.

Ellen4pix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I carry it in my purse all the time when I am out. Anytime I have downtime I read something on it, like some of the books I have downloaded.

Most reactions