What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you charge your battery?

How often do you hare your iDevice's battery?

• Daily

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly (a little unlikely but just in case)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never (very unlikely)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the battery life on this baby! Now I usually charge my Mini every weekend. I listen to music (Spotify, Amazon, iTunes) at least 5 hours a day during the week at work and also an hour or two of web browsing and/or reading everyday and the battery lasts almost a week!

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16GB using iPF

Attachments

• image-173006367.jpg
    image-173006367.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 747

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love the battery life on this baby! Now I usually charge my Mini every weekend. I listen to music (Spotify, Amazon, iTunes) at least 5 hours a day during the week at work and also an hour or two of web browsing and/or reading everyday and the battery lasts almost a week!

Given the size of the mini, and therefore size of battery, that little gizmo has magic battery capacity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imini011213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
depends on how much I use it. I use my iPhone all day, so it gets charded daily, but my iPad not so much, so a week to a month. I bought one of those battery chargers to recharge my phone in case it's low on charge and I have to leave my home unexpectedly. It connect to the 34 pin connector on the iPhone, so I can't use it to charge the iPad. I bought an adaptor (34 pin to lightening) so I should be able to charge the iPad too.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I charge my iPad 4 daily. My iPhone 5 required daily charges when I first got it, but it now only needs to be charged every two days. These batteries get better with time so I'm sure my iPad battery will soon last over 32 hours per charge.

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hard to believe.

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Practically every night since I also use it as a personal hotspot for my laptop. You might not be aware of this, but there are millions in the great USA without access to wifi!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
One of the sad things about these beautiful devices (iPhone especially) is the battery drop, not talking about it as a problem but as a normal thing. Too many features need huge battery charges, I charge my iPad on a daily basis, if the work is hard on it I charge it twice a day! : )

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With the iOS 6.1.3 I used to charge my iPad 4G every 5 days! 5-6 hours per day use ( Internet, Skype, games, music ).
With the iOS 7 I have to charge it every 2 days! Apple must fix this bug!!!

Klevis, IT Engineering, Tirana, AL

Rojas4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I plug it in every night, once a month I let it run down to 10 percent then I plug it in.

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i usually am low after the day so i charge it at night

iBryant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the first few days it's been daily, I usually charge it when I go to bed, but now I am only thinking of charging it when I absolutely need to. I will see how long I. Am go without having to charge it.

Most reactions